Just this morning got a notification on my Service Request that there is a patch for an invalid MDS url while creating an XSLT based on the Case management XSD: 19775314. There are two versions of the patch: one for the 126.96.36.199.0 and one for 188.8.131.52.1 for homes that have the bundle patch applied.
I tried the second one on my BPM QuickStart home that was patched with the bundle patch.
So currently the recommended patches on the BPM QuickStart are:
- 20163149: (dataobject assignment lost after dehydration), this is mentioned as a prerequesite to the bundle patch, as alternative to the wrongly mentioned patch in the Readme.
- 19707784: SOA Bundle Patch 184.108.40.206.1
- 20440332: Initiator task form does not shown up on workspace and task is auto approved
- 19775314: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Invalid url ERROR WHEN CREATING TRANSFORMATION (Patch)
- 19706799: db adapter wizard mappings and xsd file creation does not trigger event in win (Patch); choose the 220.127.116.11.1 version.