Wednesday 6 January 2010

Failed to compile the generated BPEL classes

Today I ran in a weird problem, one moment I could compile my bpel process, a minor change later I couldn't. I got the very descriptive error (not):
Error: Failed to compile classes. Failed to compile the generated BPEL classes for %process-name%.

After a little trial and error I ran a expression in a while loop:
condition="bpws:getVariableData('EKDSuccess')=&quot;false&quot; and bpws:getVariableData('EKDTryCount')<=bpws:getVariableData('EKDMaxRetries')" 

It turned out to be the quotes around the word "false". I changed them to single-quotes, like:

condition="bpws:getVariableData('EKDSuccess')='false' and bpws:getVariableData('EKDTryCount')<=bpws:getVariableData('EKDMaxRetries')"

And then it compiled. It was in 10.1.2 (old I know). So maybe in 10.1.3.x it is solved.

No comments :